CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sexy Librarian

What with all the reading I've been doing for school, this look was pretty much inevitable. It's simple, it's professional, and best of all, it can be sultry if you want it to be. If you're a dorky bibliophile like me, then put on your most prim and proper skirt and shhhhhh! *whispers* Let's do some makeup so that we don't disturb the other readers.




After I put on some foundation and concealer (which I am needing increasingly, everyday), I narrowed my cheekbones with some Shisheido gradient blush. After all, such proper ladies need to look stuck up and holier-than-thou, don't they? xD


I used the shimmery sandy tan color from the Pro Palette all over the eyelids. Then, I blended in shimmery copper in the outer corners. I used Revlon Diamond Lust in "Pillow Talk" for the highlight and lined the eyes with e.l.f black liquid liner. (Don't forget to, as the vernacular term goes, "wing it"!) I finished the look off with Maybelline Lash Stiletto in "Very Black" and L'oreal Infallible longwear lipstick in "Crimson". (Perfect for a day of work, where I must constantly hold my finger up to lips to shush these noisy ruffians!)




Don't forget that we must pin our hair up properly and read quietly while we work.




Oh my...I guess I broke the rules! Well, let me put everything where it was before anyone notices. :x (You ever wonder why librarians are so quiet?)

Well, I suppose that will be all for today, ducklings! Please remember to return your books on time and SHHHHHHHHHH!


0 comments: