CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 11, 2011

In Memory of 9/11

No matter how you particularly feel about today or what you believe actually happened, you must admit that it was very sad that 3,000 people died. For a while, this tragedy brought us together as a nation as some of us had to grieve the loss of loved. So, I did a look just in honor for today.



I had the concept to do an American flag tear and nothing more. The tear looks like a blob, but hey. Give me an A for effort. :) As soon as I primed my skin, I used Manic Panic's Goth White cream face makeup to creat a base for the colors and for the white. Then, I patted on Manic Panic's pressed shadow in "Voodoo" up to the middle of the tear. I used Manic Panic's "Vampire" to make the red stripes and Manic Panic's "Virgin" to make the stars on the blue field. To make it stand out, I outlined it (very sloppily D:) in e.l.f black liquid eyeliner.




In memory of those we lost on the most unfortunate day of 9/11. </3


0 comments: