CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Peacock

Are you all ready for another late night post? ;) Well, I've decided to base today's look on the beautiful and exotic peacock feathers. The colors and the shimmer are just amazing, that it would be a crime NOT to do an eye makeup look inspired by it! These colors are also extremely flattering on brown eyes. ;)

After prepping my skin, I used e.l.f black liquid liner to make the little pupil shapes in the center of the feathers. I made them a little bit off to the side of my lids. I colored them over a bit with some matte dark blue shadow from the Pro Palette. Then, I spread some shimmery royal blue around the spots.




I got some shimmery bronze and put it around the blue. Then, with a combination of shimmery light green and shimmery bluish light green, I did the rest of the lids. I went over them with the liquid liner to make a jagged feathered edge and went over the liner with more green shadow. I finished with mascara and pinky peach lipgloss. ;)


0 comments: