CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Leopard

Today, I decided to continue with the look of big cat coat patterns. The most quintessential and fashionable of these being that of the leopard's. I already did this partly for the ULV school colors eye makeup, but today I decided to extend it to the rest of my eye. (Not a good idea if you don't have a steady eyelid or a steady hand over the creases. >_>) But, I think it turned out okay. :) Ready to earn your spots? (Sorry, but that doesn't sound as cool "earn your stripes". xD)



After prepping my face, I put some shimmery sandy tan cream shadow from the Revlon "Khaki Suede" quad all over my eyelids and up to the brow bone. Then, I went it over with a shimmery sandy tan shadow from the Pro Palette for the background of the leopard's coat. With some e.l.f black liquid liner, I made spots and flicks around the spots all over the lids.



It doesn't look as good on the creases of the eyelid, 'cuz I kept trying to blink. :( But, I think I did a fair enough job on the outer corners of the eyes. I decided to finish off this look with bright red Rimmel London lipstick in "Alarm". It's more fashionista than wild jungle cat, I guess. xD



Rawr for the camera again! (Tho, not really, since leopards aren't as fierce as tigers. xD)


0 comments: