CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Lion

And here we are again, with another big cat! :D I love cats in general. Especially the big, ferocious ones you can find in the wild. ;) So, I decided to do a look incorporating the colors of a lion's coat. Baby lions usually have spots on their coats which allow them to have a camoflauge mechanism in case a predator comes around and they need to hide. But, I decided to go more for the majestic adult lion. ;) (Fun fact: Studies show that the males with darker manes are usually more desired by females.) Ready to unleash your inner lioness?



As soon as I prepped my skin, I spread the matte tan color from the Pro Palette all over my eyelids. Then, I put some shimmery light sandy tan on the inner corners and dabbed matte medium brown on the outer corners. I washed the lids over with shimmery goldenrod and finished the look off with mascara and a bright pink gloss from Claire's. ;)


I need to stop doing these looks at night. The lighting isn't so great. :/ But, the makeup actually looked really nice in person and exuded the colors of a lion's coat. ;)




You can't hide those lion eyes...


0 comments: