CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Professional Autumn Day Look

It seems scary to behold, but the autumn days are fastly approaching! The leaves may not fall and the days may not be that cold come this Friday, but according to the calenders, it will be the Fall Equinox and the globe will tilt whether the weather changes or not. :p And since Autumn is the time that most people try to work at their peak or go back to school, I figured that a professional look was in order. :) One thing to remember about an autumn look is to use warm colors, earth tones and berry-toned makeup.



After prepping my face, I got out the Pro Palette and sweeped shimmery dark mocha all over the lids. Then, I put on the shimmery eggplant color on the outer corners. I got the brown brow liner and put a little bit under the lower lashes. I finished off the eyes with black mascara.




I finished off the look by defining my cheekbones with Nars blush in "Orgasm" and Maybelline lipstick in "Berry Slick". ;)


0 comments: