CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Kali

Welcome to the continuation of releasing your inner goddess through the use of makeup! Today's inspiration is the Hindu goddess, Kali. Kali embodies the destructive and violent force. (A force that we females are all familiar with during certain times of the month. xD) I'm sorry the makeup is kinda half-assed, but I ran out of the blue stuff. :/ Alas, I did my very best and I hope you enjoy it, anyways. :) Shall get to the destruction, then? >:)



The first thing I did was use black liquid liner to draw the outlines of the skulls on my chest. Obviously, it helps if you have a necklace of skulls, but I don't have one of those and I don't know where to find one. ;p Then, I used Mehron blue face paint all over my face, neck and decolletage. I filled in the skulls with Mehron's white paint and use Mehron's red paint for the bindhi on the forehead. Then, I got some black powder liner and drew the teeth, eyeholes and nose hole for the skulls. Then, I lined my brows thickly with the powder liner and lined the eyes with black liquid liner. I finished off with Rimmer London lipstick in "Alarm".




Kali is one craaaaaazy Motha...Goddess. ;)


0 comments: