CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 19, 2011

Monarch Butterfly

Hey all. Sorry today's makeup is not so great, but I'm going through a tough transition in my life. But, nonetheless, I decided to offer you a look with another colorful creature as my insipration. :)



Today is all about the beautiful and colorful monarch butterfly. :)


After I prepped my skin, I used black liquid liner to draw wings with lines in them on the sides of my eyes. I got out the Pro Palette and sweeped a matte light orange on the inner part of my eyelids.


Then, with shimmery light orange, I colored in the rest of the eye, but only until the outer corners. With shimmery burnt orange, I filled in the outer corners and extended the color into the wings. I went over the lines again to make them stand out. I finished the look off with mascara and shimmery peachy-orange gloss. :)

0 comments: