CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Creamsicle

The inpsiration for today's look was kinda random. I'm in a really weird mood lately, so I wanted to keep it simple today. But, I don't think you'll be too disappointed. :) It's a semi-glamourous look with a pop of color in it. Obviously, it's inspired by the delicious orangey creamy treat that we may be craving on a hot day such as this. I tried to get a picture of me with a popsicle to make the look more tantalizing, but I couldn't find any more in the freezer. :/ Anyways, here's the look:

All the shadows are from the 88-color Pro Palette. I sweeped matte peach all over the lid. Then I put the shimmery tangerine in the crease. Then, shimmery burnt orange in the outer corners. I finished it off with a bit of matte white on the inner corners and Maybelline Lash Stiletto in "Very Black". The blush is "Orgasm" by Nars. (I bought it just for the name. ;D) And the lipstick is a very cheap brand of which I don't know the name. All I know is that it's called Flip Shades (it comes in a tube where you can push the lever up and push the lipstick through the cap) and the shade is "Strawberry Slush". Any berry shade would work with it.



This is an open-eyed picture for you to see. Again, please forgive the eyebrows until they grow back. It's not an easy time for them right now. ;(



Glamour shot! :D...More or less.


0 comments: