CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Allow Me To Introduce Myself

You don't need to know my name. But just in case you're curious, it's Savannah. I like makeup. I love doing makeup. I will do makeup for 366 days starting tomorrow. Didn't I mention all this in the bio? Okay, then. Then I guess you don't have to read it all over again!
I doubt I'll get any readers. But just in case I get a lucky few, I'll tell you about myself. I'm a girl in my early 20's and I live in southern California. Right now I'm studying at the University of La Verne and majoring in English. Things I enjoy besides doing makeup include reading, writing, metal music, [adult swim], cuddling with the love of my life, doing yoga, hiking, nature, learning about magick and my sweet little kitty. If you have any other questions, just ask. :) And welcome to the journey. It's gonna be a weeeeeeeird one!

This is me natural. Enjoy it while you can...or don't. Either way, I don't care. ;p

0 comments: